Sunday, January 5, 2014

Adore - Gift Box

WOW 2014 all ready, Like everyone else for me the year has flown by and here we are in 2014 - Thank you to everyone of you who supported me throughout the last 12 months, and thanks especially for the inspiration because so many of you unknowingly inspire me everyday.

Well my most exciting news to kick of the new year is that I am again a part of the Dusty Attic Design Team, and you all know how much I LOVE the amazing chipboard that this company continually release and all of my creations feature the amazing designs that they release. I am so thrilled to be a part of the team with some truly AMAZING ladies whom have inspired me emotionally and creatively for such a long time, I am looking forward to my creative journey like never before :)

I created this little Dusty Attic gift box a few months back but was so busy with the festive season and family that I never got to sharing it with you all.

I decorated the cigar box but wanted to do it in a feminine way so I could gift it to my Amazing Mother In Law at Christmas with a bottle of perfume inside it. My Mother In Law is my biggest fan and always makes such a fuss of anything I create so its always such a buzz to create things for her.

     I painted the box white and covered it with some Prima papers then I painted the nest white

     I also used the new Birds on a Branch -  available in the latest release
I also added to the front of the box some Dusty Attic hinges

Thanks for calling past, I hope all your Dreams come true in 2014, whatever they are they are your Dreams so believe in them, always :)
I look forward to your visits here on my blog and I will certainly be calling past your blogs, I just love looking at all that you create.

Happy Scrapping

Tina xxx

1 comment:

Michelle Rigg said...

Its just gorgeous Tina. .Wishing you a wonderful 2014 xx