Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sharing some older projects

I had a friend tell me that my blog was a tad boring because most of my creations are published these days and I therefore don't get to share a lot, so I figured I would go back and share some of the stuff that has been removed for publications etc



Last April I took my Grand daughter with me on a trip to Canberra and she formed a beautiful friendship with my best friends daughter Mischa, I loved this photo and decided to create a layout and gift it to Mischa to keep as a lasting memory of the friendship they formed.  I have used some amazing Maja papers and of course Dusty Attic Chipboard.

Thanks again for calling past, I love having you join me and your comments mean so very much.

Tina xxx

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Well I dont think your blog is boring, not when you put up such beautiful layouts like this one.. the chipboard looks wonderful and love the photo too.. Have a great day!

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Lovely layout! ....Patty